OFFICIAL CHRYSLER LEASE RETURN CENTER
You May Be Wondering:
“What happens at the end of my lease?” Let us help. Below is some information to guide you, or feel free to contact us. One of our Sales Consultants are happy to walk you through the choices.
Here Are Your Options
Lease Or Purchase A New Vehicle
- Find your next Chrysler by searching our inventory
- Contact us or stop by Ron Bouchard Chrysler to explore vehicles or schedule a test drive
- Turn in your current Chrysler lease and drive off in the new or pre-owned vehicle of your choice
Purchase Your Current Vehicle
- Contact us to request a Buyout Quote
- Select a payment option and complete finance paperwork
- If you choose the Buyout option, you can continue to drive your car without interruptions. You will not be responsible for any excess mileage charges, disposition fee, or excess wear and use if you decide to purchase your vehicle. We will send you a title release form once your payment has been processed.
Return Your Vehicle To The Dealer
- Not ready for a new vehicle? No problem. We will help process your lease return to Chrysler.
- Download the Lease End Guide
- Make necessary repairs to avoid excess and wear charges
- A professional detail is recommended, but not required. However, you should return your car with a clean interior and exterior and free of personal items
- To avoid late fees, turn your car in by the contract maturity date. Contact us to setup a turn-in time.
- The Day of Your Appointment: Sign the Odometer Disclosure Agreement. Return all originally provided equipment including License Plates, Keys, Headrests, and Owner’s Manual. Then notify Chrysler Motors Finance that the vehicle has been returned and your lease turn-in is finished.